– Establish excellent relationship with North American executives from strategic partners, including within product, sales, and supply chain / procurement teams.
– Be the customer advocate and the subject matter expert on the partner’s portfolio of immersive solutions with ability to drive sales motions to bridge gaps and accelerate growth.
– Provide thought leadership to influence sales strategies and initiatives that align to VIVE Solutions priorities, grow VIVE Enterprise market share and successfully deliver against sales targets.
– Drive strong cross-team collaboration with key stakeholders (in sales, marketing, legal, supply chain, Care) to align priorities and define joint execution plans to deliver and exceed business goals for both the company and the partner.
– Deliver sales training to partner sales teams, with particular focus on trainings for key market segments (i.e. AEC, location-based entertainment) and key use-cases (training, product design).
– Drive co-selling opportunities through shared channel reseller accounts (VARs, LARs), working closely with Channel Sales teams at both the company and partner.
– Manage in an effective sales Rhythm of Business (ROB) to include: joint-business planning, financial reviews, new product launches, co-selling reviews, and other activities.
– Understands the competition and clearly establishes the business value that VIVE Solutions add to the customer’s/partner’s broader business objectives, while reinforcing the relevance of VIVE’s immersive technology expertise.
– Develop a winning hardware portfolio aligned to strategic partner’s quarterly and 6+ month plans.
– Anticipate customer, partner, and industry trends and deliver innovative perspective that advances the joint business priorities and opens new opportunities.