– Support sales AEs and BDMs on Team+ deals throughout global funnel sales pipeline.
– Discovery-Participate in discovery calls & use case verification Note: this can include building “demo” quality connectors with Connector Builder Be able to present to C-levels and total business lamen users and be equally effective. Validation Contract.
– Prepare & present tailored demos, both in person or over the web.
– Advise & assist prospects with guided evaluation (including POC, support for Connector Builder, etc)
– Complete handoff form/call and pass on relevant use case documentation, also available for Q&A
– Publish community articles showcasing more technical use case/implementation & best practices.
– Collaborate with product team & marketing team with respect to use case exposure, product enhancements needed, new connectors or updates needed, etc.
– Participate in engineering’s end of sprint review (demo day or feature review) as a stakeholder and to stay “in the know” with the latest product features to incorporate into upcoming demos, POCs, best practices.
– Regular check ins with manager to review SE program development & scalability, metrics, performance.
– Develop and maintain sales collateral including: security deck, architecture deck, data recovery deck, disaster recovery plan deck, and use case template(s).
– Assist with Sales Enablement Training for both internal employees and external prospects/partners/customers.
– Assist with technical webinars or case studies the marketing team produces.
– Drive revenue! Make money, from new and expanded opps. Review funnel with manager and aim for constant positive improvement.
– Be a product expert
– Self starter, never stop learning, especially with regards to competitors & industry developments & APIs of other systems we need to connect to.
– Identify any expansion opps right out of the gate – document this in CRM.